Lounging outside in your patio is a great way to spend your Milwaukee summer. For a smoother access to your recreational area, consider investing in quality patio doors from Renewal by Andersen® of Milwaukee. We offer these two styles for your home:
Hinged Patio Doors
If you want to go for a traditional look, we recommend our hinged patio doors in Milwaukee. We offer two styles for this design:
- Traditional French – This has a wide board stile and rail construction with mortise-and-tenon joints. A urethane base finish protects the exterior wood door panels. You can have it stained with oak, maple, pine, or prefinished white interior.
- Andersen Frenchwood® hinged and outswing – These doors offer a larger opening because you can have two units installed side by side. If you want to save interior space, opt for outswing doors. They come with a glass fiber reinforced composite interior for added appeal.
Our hinged patio doors in Milwaukee come with a five-point locking system to ensure security. We also offer an optional handle extension kit that creates additional clearance for window treatments.
Sliding Patio Doors
If you want space-saving units for both the inside and outside of your home, opt for sliding glass doors. We offer four styles for our sliding doors:
- Andersen Frenchwood – This comes with a rigid vinyl sheath for minimal maintenance. You can also have two side-by-side doors for wider access.
- Contemporary – This sleek design has thin frames that result in larger glass area. It comes with multiple grille options and a reach-out lock system for weathertightness.
- Andersen Perma-Shield® – Like the Andersen Frenchwood, the panels have a vinyl sheath for minimal maintenance and beauty.
- Andersen Narroline® – This comes with a natural pine interior with mortise-and-tenon joints. Like our traditional French door, a urethane base finish coats the exterior panel.
All our sliding doors come with Andersen track rollers that ensure years of smooth glide. They are two adjustable, self-lubricating tandem rollers that use steel wheels with ball bearings. Both our door styles can also help you save energy because they come with High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass.
For patio doors that suit all your needs, rely on options from Renewal by Andersen. Our doors will perform well, last long, and enhance your home’s curb appeal.
To schedule a free in-home consultation, call us today at (877) 977-3639. You can also reach us through our contact form.