Replacement Windows Made with Fibrex® Composite MaterialAugust 14, 2013
Renewal by Andersen uses Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex® composite material in our replacement windows. Fibrex material is a revolutionary composite that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl, providing you with the best of both worlds.
Why choose Fibrex material over wood or vinyl for your replacement windows? Here are a few key benefits Fibrex material has over other materials:
- Fibrex material is warranted not to rot, flake, blister, peel, crack, pit, or corrode. In fact, there’s never a need to scrape or paint again — Fibrex material helps ease your maintenance concerns.
- It helps prevent heat or cold transfer into or out of your home, saving you money in utilities.
- Fibrex material is exceptionally strong, enabling the use of narrower frames which allows for more glass area in your replacement windows. More glass means a bigger view for your enjoyment.
- There are many colors and stainable wood interior options, providing you with maximum choice to complete your replacement window vision.
- With 40% of the raw material coming from clean, reclaimed wood fiber by weight, Fibrex material is an environmentally responsible option.