Your Search For Efficient Window Stops with Fibrex™!July 30, 2014
It is rather regrettable that many homebuyers in Waukesha end up getting a house without them knowing that it is fitted with construction grade windows. Or if ever they realize things later, they just shrug off their shoulders and accept it as part of the bargain.
But some would feel shortchanged – and you should; so there’s no need sulking over that blunder. It’s time for you to look past your window and search for better options.
Be very careful though because the truth of the matter is, yes, not a few shops are selling windows with inferior quality. Consequently, more houses are being installed with substandard models. If you desire an energy-efficient house that is well protected from harmful external elements, it is important to at least familiarize yourself about the right window materials.
Your search stops in Fibrex™ windows, Renewal® by Andersen’s revolutionary product. Whether it is awning, casement, bay and bow or double hung window in Waukesha, you will get one those beautifully-design windows and more, because this is environmentally friendly and sustainable material. Let us count the good ways:
- We combined 40% wood fiber with 60% thermoplastic polymer, both mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes.
- The resulting material block thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce you heating and cooling costs.
- Guaranteed to reduce VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
Furthermore, Fibrex™ windows do a great job in protecting your home compared to other window materials because of its composition. We listed some of the benefits:
- Proven twice as strong as vinyl, so seals stay weather-tight.
- The sturdy material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- Its unique fabrication process blends the color with the composite material during production to achieve a long-lasting beauty.
- This one is guaranteed to resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and will not flake, peel, blister, pit or corrode.
Fibrex™, exclusively by Renewal® by Andersen, is the only replacement windows in Waukesha that you will ever need to have a well-protected and aesthetically-pleasing home.