Renewal by Andersen®: The Window TrendsetterMay 08, 2015
If you’re like many homeowners, you’d want your home to stand out in your neighborhood. A good place to start is your windows. What may not be so obvious is that windows play a huge part in your home’s overall aesthetics. So if you’re thinking about upgrading your home’s curb appeal this spring and summer, Renewal by Andersen®, the top company for replacement windows in Milwaukee, suggests investing in replacement windows.
Aside from being the manufacturer of the most durable and energy-efficient replacement windows available today, Renewal by Andersen is also a trendsetter of sorts, offering a wide selection of styles, including the following:
- Bow and Bay – two similar yet distinct styles that add elegance and space to any home
- Casement – simple yet stylish while improving airflow inside your home
- Double Hung – a traditional style that combines simplicity and homey grace into one window package
- Picture – offers an expansive floor-to-ceiling view of your surroundings while allowing an ample amount of natural light to enter your home
- Sliding – a beautifully constructed easy-to-operate style that opens and closes with a slight touch of a finger
- Specialty – a collection of nontraditional window styles that can surely enhance your home’s curb appeal: from multisided windows (e.g., pentagons and trapezoids) to circle and right triangle windows
Aside from these styles, our windows come in several colors, hardware finishes, and grille patterns—giving you many options so you can find the right combination of styles to suit your personal wants and needs. Renewal by Andersen replacement units come in 32 assorted color combinations (e.g., Oak, Maple, Terratone®, Sandtone), and you opt for different interior and exterior colors. As for hardware finishes, you can go with our standard shades: White, Stone, and Canvas. But if you want the elegant look of metal, you can choose from our beautiful Estate™ Collection, which is available in eight metal finishes: Bright Bass, Antique Brass, Satin Nickel, Distressed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Distressed Bronze. For an even more unique window design, how about adding grilles? You can select from the following four patterns: Colonial, Prairie, Modified Prairie, and Farmhouse.
So if you’re looking to upgrade your home’s look this year, replace your old windows with our stylish and high-quality replacement windows. Renewal by Andersen of Milwaukee offers different window styles, including a picture or casement window in Milwaukee. You can customize them with our full range of color, hardware, and grille options. Call now to get a free estimate!