Average salary range is $18,700 to $41,600 per year
($12.00 to $20.00 /hour Part Time or Full Time)
Easily apply online below (no resume required) or give us a call at (262) 522-1001.
Renewal by Andersen® of Milwaukee is looking to hire Inside Sales Agents. You will be trained by our knowledgeable staff and have opportunities for growth. Are you a hard worker? I mean…you go above and beyond to make sure you’ve done your best! Are you organized and would love to join a motivational, growing and fantastic team? Are you willing to be the person who sets us apart? Take a look and see if this is a great fit for you!!
What to Expect in this Role:
In this role, you would be outbound calling prospective customers and offering appointments for free in-home consultations for replacement windows and doors. You will also be required to follow scripting with a smile and make use of trained rebuttals, ultimately resulting in set appointments from call-ins and our customer database. We expect you to have fun and create an environment of delight, both internally and externally!
Primarily responsible for setting quality appointments with perspective customers for our Renewal by Andersen® sales team members. While speaking to perspective clients, delivering excellent customer service in line with Renewal by Andersen® values is our goal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take inbound and outbound calls from current and prospective customers
- Schedule and verify appointments with prospective customers
- Create an outstanding buying experience for the customer
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous call center experience preferred (2 years+)
- Punctual attendance is a must
- Able to meet and maintain KPI standards and drive sales with effective appointment setting
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Typing test at 35 WPM
- Able to learn and understand our Customer Relationship Management software
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including nights and weekends
- Part Time / Full Time
- Base Pay $12/hr plus bonuses – opportunity to make $20+/hr
- Opportunities for growth
- Paid Training
- Internal training and development
- Great work-life balance
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- For full-time employees:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage after 30 days
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time
- Professional development assistance
Renewal by Andersen® is the leading source for top of the line replacement windows and patio doors. Our windows are the highest quality replacement windows on the market. Through our strong partnership with the national Renewal by Andersen® brand, we offer homeowners a wide selection of beautifully crafted, expertly designed windows that will truly transform any home. For more than 100 years, Andersen® has improved the outlook for people as the world’s largest and most trusted window and door replacement.
Thanks for your interest but only fully qualified candidates will be contacted. Renewal By Andersen® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Apply for this position using one of the options below – no resume required. You can choose to just fill out our online application, or if you would like, you can submit your resume online or mail your resume to us directly. Give us a call at (262) 522-1001 or visit us in person or simply emailing us at HRDepartment@rbamilwaukee.com
Submit Your Resume
Use the form below to submit your resume. Just fill out the required fields, attach your resume, and click submit.Submit
Click the button below to fill out our application online and submit it directly from the system.Apply Online
Apply In PersonRenewal by Andersen
1510 Paramount Drive
Waukesha WI 53186 View Map